Thursday 8 November 2007

A distinctly Worcester Park affair

Far be it from me to indulge in rumour and speculation but I thought I'd relate this piece of gossip which Mrs Brinkster heard in the hope that one of you may have more info that you could provide. Rumour has it that one of the shops towards the top of Central Road has been closed for providing the kind of services that can't be advertised publicly and producing financial benefits which are off-limits to the tax man (or woman, or person). Don't know if it's true but the teller of the story seemed convinced though the local rags seem uninformed. If you do know anything about it then please post or email it.


In addition to the other, err, additions to the eatery poll I've added "The Cafe Experience" down by Superdrug which I noticed on the way down the hill to the station this morning. I haven't personally experienced it but some of you may have an opinion or two on the place.

No comments: