Wednesday 10 December 2008

I can has blog post

If you can't see the images in this post I guess you're surfing from work and your web filters are blocking them... try again later from home...


The amusement of the minute in the Brinkster household is icanhascheezburger.com which is the spiritual centre of the 'lolcat' phenomenon, which Wikipedia soberly describes as:
"an image combining a photograph, most frequently of a cat, with a humorous and idiosyncratic caption in (often) broken English—a dialect which is known as “lolspeak,” ”kitteh,” or “kitty pidgin” and which parodies the poor grammar typically attributed to Internet slang"

Anyway, if you're bored (like me) in a meeting (like me) and have a web capable phone (like me) then join me in using up the internet's valuable bandwidth in the name of self-humouring. Oh all right then... the rest of you can do it too... and here's a couple of my favourites to get you started:


If you're reading this kids..... look away now...


No comments: