Wednesday 18 March 2009

The Midas Touch

Yes, according to the signs that's going to be the new name for the Huntsmans Hall when it reopens. I haven't decided whether I like that idea or not yet because although the Huntsmans has had a bad reputation it's also one of the most long-lasting names in Worcester Park so for me it'd be a shame to lose a part of Worcester Park history. The other part of me thinks that as long as they make a success of it I'm not really bothered what they call it as having successful business in Worcester Park is more important.


For a little diversion the photo below appears to show the head of a giant, bearded man in the middle of the picture but can you tell what it really is? The phenomenon is known as "pareidolia"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took me a minute but it's a child sitting on the man's knee. Cool image though!

Anonymous said...

nuh uh, its two kids sitting on the fellas lap