Monday 8 June 2009

Dog-napped?


I spotted a desperate cry for help on Gumtree from someone in Worcester Park whose dog has gone AWOL and thought I'd reproduce it here:

On Sunday the 7 June My Dog got out of the house. A woman was seen to have picked the dog up. On the corner of Yew Tree Close and Church Lane. When approached by a neighbour, she said that she only lived round the corner, and would bring her back later that afternoon, she was asked for some information on who she was, she declined to give any information, and followed on to say ‘ I know what it is like to loose a dog’ .

So far the woman has not turned up with my little dog

Description of Dog
She is a brown and white Chihuahua X Jack Russell. Very small and very nervous little thing. Her name is Dotty and also adorable although a little scatty.

My daughter and I wondered if you have any information on the whereabouts of our little love, would you please contacts us on
07980204535 OR 07957971110, 07599032014


If you live in that part of Worcester Park, or have friends who do, please bring this to their attention and hopefully we'll have a happy outcome!!


1 comment:

Jo B said...

Is there any news on whether the dog has been returned safely? I can't believe someone would be so awful! I really hope she gets her dog back and it's a happy ending