Thursday 4 March 2010

Whoopy Park?

Just a moment to mention another new blogger to Worcester Park, the recently-moved "Route 1to499", who has posted "Settling down in Whoopy Park" and whose stated objective is as follows:
Over the next few months I intend to travel on every London bus route in its entirety and document my adventures.

There are over 600 main routes crossing the capital. The basic London routes start at No 1 and go up to No 499, with only a few gaps. Those between 500-700 are basically part-time services and school buses, which I shall avoid for obvious reasons. My tentative plan is to complete at least three a week – in between job and family – which should see me done before the Olympics.

Welcome to the neighbourhood Ben!!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Thanks friend! I have a friend who insists on calling it Whoopy Park so thought I'd oblige as a tribute to him. No more though, I promise